Amelia Peralta Guevara, Ph. D.
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Quezon Hall, University Avenue
University of the Philippines, Diliman
1101 Quezon City, Metro Manila
April 15, 2001
RE: Extension of Residency for Graduation
Dear Dr. Guevara
I, Mr. Ramuel Mendoza Raagas, of student number CAL 1992-79204,
- having taken the Bachelor of Arts Comparative Literature program (Asia and Third World concentration) of the Department of English;
- having passed more than the seventy-two (72) units required for subjects within the aforesaid department, having done (90) such units;
- having passed more than the one hundred and thirty-two (132) academic units required for graduation as prescribed my pertinent checklist, as I have passed one hundred and eighty (180);
- having passed all General Education subjects;
- having, as of May 2, 2002, acquired passing grades in four of the four physcial education subjects required of undergraduates.
do hereby request from your esteemed office an extension of residency.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Mr. Ramuel Mendoza Raagas
CAL 1992-97204, BA Comparative Literature
#80 Esteban Abada
Loyola Heights, 1108A Quezon City